Terms and Conditions
All registrations are strictly subject to the terms and conditions listed below. Please read them carefully before submitting your registration form.
1. The client is liable to make the payment in full to Safety Technologies Afrika on or before 5 June 2020.
2. All payments must be made before the closing date, Safety Technologies Afrika reserves the right to disallow entry to any client who has not paid the registration invoice amount in full before the event.
3. Safety Technologies Afrika reserves the right to modify the content, timing, facilitator or venue of the program should unforeseen circumstances dictate.
4. The event may be postponed or cancelled due to acts of terrorism, war, extreme weather conditions, industrial action, force majeure or any event beyond the control of Safety Technologies Afrika, Should such a situation arise, Safety Technologies Afrika endeavours to reschedule the program to a suitable date.
5. Safety Technologies Afrika will not bear any cost, damage or expenses incurred by the client as a consequence of the program being postponed or cancelled.
6. The program fee does not include travel-associated costs, hotel accommodation, transfers or insurance.
7. The program fee includes, and is limited to program documents and sessions, luncheon and refreshments, and certificates.
8. Registrations cancelled 7 days or less will not be entitled to any refund.
Name: Safety Technologies Afrika FBC BANK
Branch- FBC Centre, Account Number -5782084520171, Branch Code 862, Swift Code FBCPZWHA